Is Rhea outta pocket for this or nah?

Is dirty dom pinning rhea’s legs behind her head?

• Yes

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Anything’s possible

Votes: 27 30.7%
  • Buddy lost

Votes: 49 55.7%

• Total voters

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People gonna ask Dom about Rhea 10 different ways before they ask anything about Rey or his career in shoot interviews

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
salute to whoever came up with putting these random people together as Judgement Day. This might be up there in terms of ideas on paper being trash, but being money in real life.
Wasn't it Edge's idea originally? Him getting injured and forcing them to carry it early on their own turned out to be a blessing.
You know he wanted Rhea for "reasons" we see you Edge.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
She having too much fun with this now. :dead:

F17JuUxXgAAXTHp
This needs to be a smiley :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Apparently his fiancé films all their stuff for social media and is in on the jokes. It's just Buddy being sensitive.
If this is true I called this shyt a long time ago when I said if Dom has just a little amont of game he can probably finagle a threesome out of the situation with Rhea. I think it’s pretty safe to say Rhea goes both ways, Dom would obviously want it, his fiancé would be the only X factor. Just throw in a little alcohol in the mix and some weed after a show at the hotel bar and move things to your suite.

Rhea has just the right amount of masculine energy that can make damn near any straight woman go lesbian.

It’s probably already happened.

Salute to Dom and my condolences to Buddy. :therethere: