Is returnal game of the year so far?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Retural is an excellent game, and given it has been a weak year it is an honorable mention but nah I aint picking Returnal over Deathloop.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

I would pick it up if it had a more forgiving save system, but nah that "beat this in one 7-hour sitting" shyt just don't work for me.

It isn't supposed to have a save system it is a Rogue-Lite. I just think to be a Rogue-Lite the game is a little too long for one sitting. You can run through Hades in about 45 minutes, Returnal on average takes like 4-6 hours which for the genre is a LOOOONG game.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
:russ:

I would pick it up if it had a more forgiving save system, but nah that "beat this in one 7-hour sitting" shyt just don't work for me.

It isn't supposed to have a save system it is a Rogue-Lite. I just think to be a Rogue-Lite the game is a little too long for one sitting. You can run through Hades in about 45 minutes, Returnal on average takes like 4-6 hours which for the genre is a LOOOONG game.

You could just leave the ps5 on rest mode won't lose any progress

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You could just leave the ps5 on rest mode won't lose any progress

I mean it really isn't the ability to save progress cause the game doesn't need it. It's more so I think the amount of time it takes to make a full playthrough is too long for the genre.