Is **** really that bad when its all said and done?

Daps
tumblr_m621hwEtCg1r2sxh6o1_400.gif

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I never followed his story but i remember the lux/luxuria/luxie screen names e-flirting with dudes on sohh.

didn't really have any issues with him but,
dude attention whored A LOT and would derail threads with the quickness cause he got called **** which at first he was denying he was. dude also made a thread about his PM's being full. Who does that?
Dude was literally on here all day and night but according to him he had two lucrative jobs. Would dap posts, then 10 minutes later be like I went to the mall and bought a bunch of stuff, came back and you guys are still talking about me.
Would contradict himself in posts. He was anti-hood dudes/things but in another thread would safe post and pander to the hood black chicks on here.

Like I said I have no issues with dude and I wasn't trying to feed the attention whore but he obviously has some mental issues, I'm pretty sure hes still on the coli or at least reading it. You don't get 15,000 posts and just quit cold. I just dont get why you would want to post on a board with that much opposition against you.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I never followed his story but i remember the lux/luxuria/luxie screen names e-flirting with dudes on sohh.

didn't really have any issues with him but,
dude attention whored A LOT and would derail threads with the quickness cause he got called **** which at first he was denying he was. dude also made a thread about his PM's being full. Who does that?
Dude was literally on here all day and night but according to him he had two lucrative jobs. Would dap posts, then 10 minutes later be like I went to the mall and bought a bunch of stuff, came back and you guys are still talking about me.
Would contradict himself in posts. He was anti-hood dudes/things but in another thread would safe post and pander to the hood black chicks on here.

Like I said I have no issues with dude and I wasn't trying to feed the attention whore but he obviously has some mental issues, I'm pretty sure hes still on the coli or at least reading it. You don't get 15,000 posts and just quit cold. I just dont get why you would want to post on a board with that much opposition against you.
Lol he got permabanned breh, he can't resurface as far as I know

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I thought about that scenario but im not sure he's capable of staying under the radar

I'm sure he's not, but he could be hiding in plain sight(possibly as a girl) who knows. Maybe he's lurker status.

Like I said, you don't get 15,000 post on a message board and not get attached. Make no mistake **** is still here.