Is puffy combs a silent gangster ?

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
puffy why you run up on steve but you aint run up on suge?
Zjwo4.gif

50's dissed puff too many times to count on wax..

"dont make me tell everybody what missy told me..."

subliminal sayin puff is dl fakkit it goes on and on..

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
biggie was another under his charge that ate the dyk, u only need to look at the madness besetting mr cee to realise the hom0 thug life is very deep and v real in hip hop. question: why do you think method man was the ONLY guest artist on RTD? coz method man is all abt the ma?e on ma?e pipe game
Meth took skully from groupies back in the day. Him and Redman. Only rappers getting movies are the ones surrounded by gay rumors, Oddly?

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing that never made sense to me was his father was in close ties with nicky barnes and yet he chose for some crips to be his protection? dude was so scared of suge he ultimately ended up having 2 of the greatest rappers ever killed. ever since i've found that out, i can't even look at him the same anymore.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
the thing that never made sense to me was his father was in close ties with nicky barnes and yet he chose for some crips to be his protection? dude was so scared of suge he ultimately ended up having 2 of the greatest rappers ever killed. ever since i've found that out, i can't even look at him the same anymore.

Uncle Zip was a crip

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But if what they say is true, he got down with them through Zip from Harlem and it was for protection when he went out to Cali.

Uncle Zip was a crip

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was just thinking,you never heard about him getting rob,beat up or anything.Plus he put this out against Pac calling him a actor for acting like a thug...:ohhh: now Pac is the goat..but puffy do move in silence :demonic:

NO...

Puffy is NOT a gangster...He is just a dude with money...

His dad was a hustler, so he has those historical ties...But dude was a school boy...

Puffy is not even a Stringer Bell on the hierarchy of gangsters...