Is PS4 shaping up to having a GOAT year?

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Why do people adopt multi play games as PlayStation titles?

Ps4 is having a good year

NNK2
Yakuza
Gow4
Detroit
Spider-Man

The rest of those games are either multi plat or not seeing light until 2019

Breh I never said nothing bout exclusives in 2018, I'm just talking ps4 gaming...I actually avoided putting multi plat in my list so the thread wont get derailed too (soulcalibur, ffv: royal edition, bloodstained,code vein ect)

does it really matter though? If I invite everyone over for family dinner and theres leg of lamb, prime rib, turkeys.. but we ordered domions and kfc too.. are you not going to have a slice of pizza or a wing? :mjgrin:
does the feast hold any less value because aunty becky brought 3 boxes of oreo dream extreme from the cheesecake factory?

for the record the "rest of those games" are our babies KH3,ffvii, RDR2 were birthed by sony..those are our frachises... Those games are in development for Sony ps4 but will simply be ported to other consoles/pc after the game is cooked and finished with the sony seasoning.. and most of these "multiplat" games are sony exclusives for the first few months anyway ( like ffvii remake comes out ps4 first)

as the old saying goes " you can have her when I'm finished with her" :mjgrin:

2018 shenmue 3 sony exclusive too brehs :wow:
me myself I'm a bit overwhelmed atm, still got to to get persona 5 and Horizon and finish the witcher 3 before I partake in the current festivities

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I don't think its going to top 2017. PS4 almost had too much shyt to play last year.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
To me, last years switch was pretty great but this is shaping up to be a big year...GOW is amazing and spiderman looks great....i only play 1-2 sp games a year and between those two im gonna be hella full...

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I thought last year was a GOAT contender, honestly.

I know a lot of y'all with disagree, but PS4 is their best/most successful console. Some would argue Ps2, but whatever.

Anyways, I think we are in for some big surprised to round out the year. Something tells me they have something else up their sleeve for Q4 that won't be shown until E3.

I was kind of hoping that Switch would be able to capitalize off the success of last year, but it looks like 2019 will probably be when they bring out the heavy hitters.