Is PHAT is the GOAT routine for building strength and mass?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm currently in my 2nd go round on this program and this shyt never fails to deliver. started the program about 7 weeks ago and wanted to get my strength back up as quickly as possible before I start cutting next month. in under 2 months went from squatting 205 10 times to 305 6 times. benching the 100's 5 times to benching the 120's 5 times. deadlift from 205 to 275. leg press from 350 to 540 for 10 reps. is there any other program that provides results as quickly as this one?.....gonna keep going for another 2 months then my body will prolly adapt. so i'ma need something else to trigger some more gains.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I like the 3 day upper 2 day lower split but I'm not crazy about the exercise choice/volume. I would the days to your needs. For example I do full upper body days on the 3 days. I do chest and arms all 3 days cause those are lagging for me. My leg days are pretty short as I'm happy with my legs. Etc etc. Make it work for u, everyone is different.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I like the 3 day upper 2 day lower split but I'm not crazy about the exercise choice/volume. I would the days to your needs. For example I do full upper body days on the 3 days. I do chest and arms all 3 days cause those are lagging for me. My leg days are pretty short as I'm happy with my legs. Etc etc. Make it work for u, everyone is different.
Yep

The concept of doing both can be manipulated easy but still be effective.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Actually this used to be my GOAT. but then I discovered the mike Rashid overtraining program last year. shyt has me more yoked than ever :wow:......I'm now a firm believer in training until 100% fatigue. Take your muscles to places they've never been. Type in "Mike Rashid overtraining pdf" in Google and try it yourself. Crazy amount of volume. shyt load of supersets. This is only for the strong hearted. But trust....you will see crazy results.