Is Pegging gay, brehs? If a woman fukks you with a strap-on, that's still heterosexual, right?

Is letting your woman fukk you with a strap-on from time to time, a straight thing?

• Yes, just kinky.

• No. Nah. Not at all. Nope.

• That's some other, other, other dimension of sexuality.

• It's almost 2015, who cares.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Mad gay brah
If you were gay, you'd let a man do it. If lesbians were straight, they'd be fukking men. They wouldn't be lesbians. So how is it gay when it's a woman with something that isn't even a penis and it's still your body? What if she's using like a jelly strap on that's tentacle shaped?

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
S2X9mKF.png

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
If you were gay, you'd let a man do it. If lesbians were straight, they'd be fukking men. They wouldn't be lesbians. So how is it gay when it's a woman with something that isn't even a penis and it's still your body? What if she's using like a jelly strap on that's tentacle shaped?

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here.

I cannot excuse such fetishes and devient behaviours

Mr. Negative

Can't change overnight like Ebenezer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
it's gay as hell. She's got a phallic whateverthefukk strapped around her waist and is fukkING YOU IN THE ASS with it.

How is a woman strapping a pretend dikk to herself and fukking you in the ass like you should be fukking her with you real dikk NOT gay!?

She doesn't have a dikk.... but she's PRETENDING to have one and you WANT her to!?