Is Odd Future one of the most successful music/groups collectives?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Besides Tyler and Frank what are those other nikkas doin? Earl make hipster cac music I don't even know them other nikkas names lol

Those Odd Future nikkas was def odd they had one of the most weirdo fanbases ever back then :scust:

Steve Lacy is a big artist with multiple hit records. Syd has produced for Beyonce recently and is a dope artist on her own. Lionel is a great actor and is currently on one of the best shows on television. Taco is a successful DJ and actor. They're doing pretty damn well, I'd say.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
earl and his gf aida osman : r/earlsweatshirt

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, on the strength that ya'll got wifing Nelly Furtado as criteria. A$AP Mob gotta be top 4 then at least off the strength of Rocky/Rihanna.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Syd is the only one I listen to out their crew. I can't believe people pretend Earl Sweatshirt's music isn't terrible.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steve Lacy is a big artist with multiple hit records. Syd has produced for Beyonce recently and is a dope artist on her own. Lionel is a great actor and is currently on one of the best shows on television. Taco is a successful DJ and actor. They're doing pretty damn well, I'd say.
shyt, you want to throw in affiliates, Vince, who got started with OF been in movies and has his own Netflix show.