Is Nurse Eunice Rivers the biggest Black c00n of the last 100 years?

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I believe her last name was Evers not Rivers. I remember watching the stage play Ms. Evers Boys in the 4th grade.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@Nicole0416 this thread started over 4 years ago on this important topic, and you see how *some* bedwenches tried to derail it. This is what I had to fight against in the early days.

But how can any black person with half of a heart sleep at night doing this.....?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Not trying to make a blanket statement, i love blk women, and im married to one and im raising 3 little black women........but.

Ive noticed at various jobs ive had, *some* black women are the most loyal employees there to the white bosses. Its some next level mammy shyt. They carry out the most heartless shyt with zero emotion. The white women always seemed to fight back, or at least question some of the bullshyt, but those mammy's would do whatever, whenever, however. There is a old saying that Black women = the white man's lieutenant. I dont agree, but i have to admit that a small minority of black women DO be on that Aunt Jemima shyt strong

NOT TRYING TO MAKE A BLANKET STATEMENT. *PROCEEDS TO MAKE BLANKET STATEMENT*

STOP SPITTING THAT CANCER. THERE WERE JUST AS MANY MALES DOING DIRT FOR THE WHITE MAN. LAST THING WE NEED IS MORE DIVISION WITH STUPID shyt LIKE THIS.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 this thread started over 4 years ago on this important topic, and you see how *some* bedwenches tried to derail it. This is what I had to fight against in the early days.

But how can any black person with half of a heart sleep at night doing this.....?
:ohhh:. I'm going to read through it.