Is now the perfect time for Drake to push the red button?

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
Imagine being this dumb

take that comment & that gif back crodie

tenor.gif

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:It’ll be smart for Drake to just leave Dot’s crazy ass alone. Bro should just drop music, and collab with people who still fukks with him. OvO fest isn’t far away so bring out 21 and Yatchy. Just act like this beef didn’t happen lol.

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He'll get murdered literally lol there's some crazy fans out there
At the very least heckled booed etc

There are some crazy fans out there (nothing private security can't handle) but buying tickets to go heckle an artist is fatherless behavior and I know the vast majority of Angelinos don't move like that

You see Pirus pulling up at Staples? :pachaha:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
They’re all retarded. They thought lyrics from mother I meant he was abused and thought other lyrics meant he was beating ole girl :mjlol: fukking dummies :russ:

There were Drake stans on twitter trying to use "Sing About Me (I'm Dying of Thirst)" lyrics (2nd verse) as proof that Kendrick beats up women. Real life retards who don't know how to listen to hip hop, like at all.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The only way you could convince me another diss makes sense is if Drake has spent the last few weeks truly preparing. Multiple tracks, thinking through what to do if xyz happens, better ghostwriters, better beats. Maybe he's thinking he can't neutralize Not Like Us, but at this point he'd be starting the next phase. So it wouldn't be this track vs Not Like Us, it would be this track against whatever Kendrick does next. And if Kendrick misses maybe you score points for the first time (lol).

Look, it's not a good plan when you're shooting at the dude who hasn't missed yet lol. But IF he wants to do it...this is prob the best way to do it right.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Neither of them used Ghostwriters

Idk if it was true but I still remember in like 8th grade my best friend being a Nelly Stan (dude wore a band-aid on his face too) and finding out Nelly didn't write his songs and he looked defeated and said he's never listening to him again :russ:

That was middle school, now ppl just don't care when it comes to this Canadian cornball

Last edited: