Is No Fap actually necessary?

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Once I reach 30 days I turn into a fukking GAWD, hard getting to 30 days though, only done it twice

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Well If you read my comment I actually described it as superstitious before you did... in fact that was the exact word I used.

:umad:
Sorry if I offended the fap gods tho :mjlol:
The irony is the no fap community is very cultish when it comes to that. No scientific basis whatsoever in it. I'm definitely no fap god.

Accept that it's fully superstition rather than the possibility that it is. In the mean time, google the gambler's fallacy and the placebo effect.

Last edited:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony is the no fap community is very cultish when it comes to that. No scientific basis whatsoever in it. I'm definitely no fap god.

Accept that it's fully superstition rather than the possibility that it is. In the mean time, google the gambler's fallacy and the placebo effect.
No Fap isnt a "medical treatment" tho

bruistoff

Pro
Daps
Whew rey charles on almost make a no fap breh wanna give up if them shorts come off :noah: @At30wecashout know wassup lol

reycharles.jpg
j5o9VGj.png

Lord knows, I'm trying...Whew.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I guess this is only for single guys or guys who get no buns cuz your releasing when your with a lady so your not really doing a no fap

But if you are single don't do it your just going to fukk up your stamina and bust too quick when you do fukk a real woman

YBM

Pro
Daps
It's cool to get the p*ssy but don't fap. The Times when u can't get the kitty will put you to the test