Is NBA Street Vol. 2 the GOAT NBA game?

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This game was just a good time man

It let you rename the crossovers so when we were bored me and my brothers just sat and thought of names for the moves :mjlol:

My favorite was one my oldest bro thought of was "VEGETA, NOOO" :sadcam: cause it was so force. shyt was just ridiculous

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
GOAT NBA game? No. The GOAT Streetball game? 100% without question. Its in my top 20. This game was perfect and dropped at the absolute peak of the streetball craze. Everything from the soundtrack to the characters (had an 11 year old me thinking Stretch was really out here :wow: ) Your playing style also dictated your nickname, too. Game was lightning in a bottle. Played Vol 3 on the 360 and was so disappointed. It was prettier but didn't have a fraction of the sauce and soul that Vol. 2 had.

NBA Ballers & NBA Ballers: Phenom deserves an honorable mention. They did what 2K is currently trying with the whole 'The Park' thing.

Street Hoops (PS2) is underrated, too.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Fam I completely forgot about Ballers. Might have to download pcsx2 so I can play it again

They're both so slept on. Playing Kobe in the 81 point challenge :wow: The sequel improved upon damm near everything and the soundtracks in both games were cold. They weren't as great as Vol 2 but they were memorable. Definitely would like to replay these someday.

Daps
This is the one that had Nelly & the st.lunatics in it right.

I remember it had a nice soundtrack.

Nba ballers had better shooting mechanics, but the stupid foul calls with free throws were annoying.

I thought NBA hoopz was underrated.:yeshrug: