Is microsoft even making exclusives anymore?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
He can play half of those games on Steam.

It's been almost five years now - x box one has a trash library.
I have Microsoft office on my PC; also solitaire.

I could give a shyt if Sony exclusives are on it.

I thought we are talking about Consoles?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft hasn't been making exclusives since they announced they will be releasing all there games on PC.

What Microsoft is looking to achieve they might as well go third party. They seen the numbers from minecraft and have said to not be surprised if you see more of there games on other platforms. :mjpls:

They see that there is more money to be made in gaas rather than having exclusives to one platform. As long as they give you the most powerful console to play multiplats that's all that really matters or at least to them.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
MS should actually utilize Rare and drop new versions of Conker; Kameo, and Perfect Dark. Hell, a new Viva Piñata would do decently. Also, MS should drop a new Fable and Crimson Skies.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
n0mDz5i.gif
I hope Thanos mirks half the avengers (specifically Ironman)

And fukk M$ they can die today and I won't lose sleep :pacspit:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MS should actually utilize Rare and drop new versions of Conker; Kameo, and Perfect Dark. Hell, a new Viva Piñata would do decently. Also, MS should drop a new Fable and Crimson Skies.

This..... or a battletoads reboot microsoft is sitting on ip titles especially with rare.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
You really aren't going to fukk with Cuphead, State of Decay, PUBG?

Breh, do you fukk with Killer Instinct?

What about Ori and the Blind Forest? shyt is beautiful.

I think Sunset Overdrive is trash... But a nikka like you might like it.

This breh made a thread on the topic but didn't even play Forza, though?

Thread is :russell:

Spooky

I wonder if he even played Quantum break?

I didn't but he sounds like he's looking for some single player story shyt so he might like it.

With all due respect breh, he asked what was in the pipeline. Half the shyt you named is old as fukk. And the other 3 have been out

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft hasn't been making exclusives since they announced they will be releasing all there games on PC.

What Microsoft is looking to achieve they might as well go third party. They seen the numbers from minecraft and have said to not be surprised if you see more of there games on other platforms. :mjpls:

They see that there is more money to be made in gaas rather than having exclusives to one platform. As long as they give you the most powerful console to play multiplats that's all that really matters or at least to them.

You got jokes huh

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
With all due respect breh, he asked what was in the pipeline. Half the shyt you named is old as fukk. And the other 3 have been out
He's acting like games really aren't going to come out because Microsoft is opting not to release trailers of games that'll come out in 2021.

This thread is tired, breh.

With all due respect.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don’t trust them not to fukk perfect dark completely up. But you’re right, thEy have some strong IP that are not utilized

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Xbox Stan-in-chief does this daily yet I don’t see you bytching in those threads :mjlol:
I do the same thing in those threads as I did this one.....laugh:mjlol:

All y'all clowns.

Remember I've had these same back n forths with you. PSN still trash and I don't see you making any posts about it:mjpls:

And in this thread my comment was in reference to the clear difference in reaction we see to these stan threads.

Court makes a stan thread and a dozen people come in complaining.

Sony stan makes a thread, same nikkas come in daping and consigning.

You been a bias Sony stan for years. Why the fukk you quoting me for breh??:martin:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I do the same thing in those threads as I did this one.....laugh:mjlol:

All y'all clowns.

Remember I've had these same back n forths with you. PSN still trash and I don't see you making any posts about it:mjpls:

And in this thread my comment was in reference to the clear difference in reaction we see to these stan threads.

Court makes a stan thread and a dozen people come in complaining.

Sony stan makes a thread, same nikkas come in daping and consigning.

You been a bias Sony stan for years. Why the fukk you quoting me for breh??:martin:
You sound heated breh. Its all fun and games LITERALLY :mjlol:
You replying sounding all annoyed nshyt yet you say you only laughing?:ld:
PSN trash? I dunno, I haven't had any issues for quite a long time when I'm ready to play. I guess trash is subjective :ld:
You still way more involved in this back and forth bs than many others :russell:
If a Sony guy makes a shytty thread Ill call a spade a spade. I see no such behavior from your posts :mjpls: