Is Microsoft Deliberately tanking console sales?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, not even joking but they really f'd up series x stock. If you go on any major retailers like best buy and amazon you'll see the series x is always sold out. No clue what they were thinking because should've made series x digital version instead of series s

Not for nothing, and im not trying to be cheeky it seems like this has been overstated. They are in stock at almost every major retailer, and I checked locally and they are in stock also.

0-DE6-D5-A6-FBBB-4-D85-851-B-294937-E48-A76.jpg

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not for nothing, and im not trying to be cheeky it seems like this has been overstated. They are in stock at almost every major retailer, and I checked locally and they are in stock also.

0-DE6-D5-A6-FBBB-4-D85-851-B-294937-E48-A76.jpg
I guess its different in Canada because series x is usually sold out, but series s is always in stock

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly Microsoft has nobody but themselves to blame for this. They had over 20 years to develop studios and still have been lacklustre in that department. If you think about it with the amount of IP they own today and don’t know how to utilize and milk a franchise here and there shows how much risk they like to take. Majority of the games are FPS games now and to me hi-fi rush was a breath of fresh air.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly Microsoft has nobody but themselves to blame for this. They had over 20 years to develop studios and still have been lacklustre in that department. If you think about it with the amount of IP they own today and don’t know how to utilize and milk a franchise here and there shows how much risk they like to take. Majority of the games are FPS games now and to me hi-fi rush was a breath of fresh air.

If you take away the bethesda purchase the only game they would have had coming out this year is forza

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if it's wiser for Microsoft to release its next gen console a year before Sony. I don't think they should try and release at the same time as Sony like the previous 2 gens.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder if it's wiser for Microsoft to release its next gen console a year before Sony. I don't think they should try and release at the same time as Sony like the previous 2 gens.

It worked for the 360 gen, but thats also just because sony fukked up the pricing and roll out, i wouldn’t count on them being that naive this time around. You get a pretty big advantage of including additional features or lower pricing if you go later

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It worked for the 360 gen, but thats also just because sony fukked up the pricing and roll out, i wouldn’t count on them being that naive this time around. You get a pretty big advantage of including additional features or lower pricing if you go later
Yeah, it's a tough spot to be in, but I think 6 months earlier might help them if they can launch with compelling titles. I think the damage is done because they chose the worst gen to mess up on because XB1/PS4 gen was about building digital library.