Is Michael Jordan the only black celebrity that’s allowed to be a a$$hole and it’s cool 😎 😂😂😂😂

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is more of a response to people who complain about autographs than the actual post.
Who taught you that his signature is something to cherish forever in the first place? He isn't a writer. Such a dumb tradition, it should be fazed out. At this stage how much does someone like him use a pen?

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
Asking MJ for an autograph is the equivalent of asking him for money, like thousands, possibly millions, depending on how much his autographed stuff is worth. It's like asking a celebrity to invest in their eventual demise bringing someone else huge gains.

At his level, I'd be an a$$hole too. Y'all better find another way to make money, cuz it ain't me :mjpls:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Jordan was never a big autograph signer, even early in his career. He was also notorious for being a bad tipper too. He's been an a$$hole his entire career, so the 40 years excuse is nonsense. I respect his accomplishments during his career, but he is who he is.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s signed literally hundreds of thousands of autographs since the mid 80s. He doesn’t give a fukk about any of that anymore - especially when it’s grown men in their 40s and 50s hounding him down for his autograph to sell it on EBay.

fukk any weirdo that wants another man’s “autograph” on some merchandise. Weirdest goofiest shyt ever. And I still even have a few autographs I got as a fukking child but I ain’t asking no grown man to sign shyt for me :stopitslime:

Daps
Asking MJ for an autograph is the equivalent of asking him for money, like thousands, possibly millions, depending on how much his autographed stuff is worth. It's like asking a celebrity to invest in their eventual demise bringing someone else huge gains.

At his level, I'd be an a$$hole too. Y'all better find another way to make money, cuz it ain't me :mjpls:

I didn't even think about this but you're right. The whole purpose of an autograph in most cases is investing in someone's death like :mjgrin:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
The concept of an autograph is weird in itself if you think about it

“Hey can you write your name on a piece of paper so people know you wrote your name on a piece of paper?”
People use to have autograph books. So you would meet someone important, pull out your little book, turn to an empty page, and have them sign it. You would ultimately amass a ton of signatures all in a single book to show friends and family. A signed napkin from a restaurant or some random piece of paper? Yeah, that's weird and useless.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No one is obligated to sign autographs. It's nice if they do but you can't look down on someone for not signing after 40 years of being hounded everywhere he goes.

I collect autos, but I don't think I would feel comfortable approaching someone outside of a signing. Almost all of mine came from trading card companies they either have deals with or obtained by other collectors.
MJs autograph is worth thousands. He ain't tryna make autograph seeking cacs 6 figures off his signature. They even send their kids at people like MJ now, to get the "its just a kid" sympathy.