Is Michael Jordan the only black celebrity that’s allowed to be a a$$hole and it’s cool 😎 😂😂😂😂

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
yPT55zM.jpeg

Daps
No one is obligated to sign autographs. It's nice if they do but you can't look down on someone for not signing after 40 years of being hounded everywhere he goes.

I collect autos, but I don't think I would feel comfortable approaching someone outside of a signing. Almost all of mine came from trading card companies they either have deals with or obtained by other collectors.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I think it always gets a little misinterpreted. I remember once seeing him at an event in North Carolina.

He looked bored as hell and looked like he was surrounded by a$$holes, tbh. Man was just sitting with a dead look in his eyes like

“I won world championships just to be surrounded by these annoying ass crackers”

While everyone kept trying to get his attention and talk with him. Trying to be friends with Jordan.

:pachaha:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can make an argument for Barry Bonds.
nah barry had real reasons he seen how they did his uncle for years as a kid

he never trusted the media

when i say allowed MJ gets that pass i seen people fight for the right for him to be a a$$hole like some break out the lotion when he does shyt like this

that NORE story about MJ gets people rolling and NORE loved it :russ: