Is MF Doom A perfectionist or just lazy?

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
This cat had some fat nikkuh perform at his shows wearin a doom mask because he didn't want to show up

Dude's lazy

I think he was trying to play the gimmick. In The Fantastic 4 comics, when ever they fought Dr. Doom, it would always turn out to be an Imposter robot Doom (The Doom Bots) maybe he just trying to pay homage to his namesake...

:manny:

Or maybe he just a Lazy Bahstad.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I think he was trying to play the gimmick. In The Fantastic 4 comics, when ever they fought Dr. Doom, it would always turn out to be an Imposter robot Doom (The Doom Bots) maybe he just trying to pay homage to his namesake...

:manny:

Or maybe he just a Lazy Bahstad.
:sitdown:

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
He did hop on this this year:

Last edited by a moderator:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Dumile is far from lazy. Dude is just in his mid 40s with a long history of releasing classic music since the early 90's. His work ethic was off the hinges from 2000-2005. Born Like This was 09 and that was a solid effort.

If you count that one, Venomous Villain, The King Gheedorah record, Viktor Vauhn, MadVillain, The Adult Swim shyt, MM Food, and Operation Doomsday that's eight albums in 10 years.

I suppose if you factor in the amount of free music so-called major artists give away perhaps he would be 'lazy' but I can't fault the man for waiting to do official releases and getting paid for them. :smugfavre:

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
:gag: at that Masta Ace and MF Doom album and I'm a huge Masta Ace fan but the recycled shytty Herb beats killed it for me. MF didn't even try to remix those beats in anyway.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I'd go w/ lazy, although "Born Like This" was a dope ass release that seemed to take forever to drop.

H.S.

All Star
Daps

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
:gag: at that Masta Ace and MF Doom album and I'm a huge Masta Ace fan but the recycled shytty Herb beats killed it for me. MF didn't even try to remix those beats in anyway.

Yeah, I listened and was like...wow he didn't change anything on those beats! Was like 'man, here...use these' as he blows dust and cobwebs off the vinyl....

:what: