Is MF Doom A perfectionist or just lazy?

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Or he has had visa problems for the last 3 years and now. Ant get back into America. I'm not sure how much that affects the ability to release what is already recorded but it might use problems as ad as meetin with label heads etc. plus the fact that I think he's been fitting it for a long time and has finally basically given up in the US and now resides in London I think.

Daps
This cat had some fat nikkuh perform at his shows wearin a doom mask because he didn't want to show up

Dude's lazy

Azire

Inner layers = Himalayas
Daps
Reppin
The other side, otherwise
I'm with SoulController. I was a Doom fan, but I really got tired of hearing all the 'Special Herbs' beats reused many times over.

Even made the mistake of checking out his shyt with Masta Ace, and it was all recycled shyt from the Special Herbs instrumentals. Funk that. I'm done with the lazy shyt.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
lmao @ perfectionist.
i am sure his persona and mind plays a big part in his creative role..
he went through so many phases and issues. The guy surrounds himself with marvel comics and figurines..I can't judge or blame him. His greenlight/ansar/Imam al mahdi imam esah days kinda messed him and his boys up!!!

H.S.

All Star
Daps
More rappers need to step away until they have something to say or a creative spark. It's worked for Nas and DOOM. Listening to all of Kanye's new stuff post-MBDTF it's clear dude is rapping just to do it.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I'm with SoulController. I was a Doom fan, but I really got tired of hearing all the 'Special Herbs' beats reused many times over.

I wouldn't say Doom lazy just because Masta Ace wanted to use old ass beats. What Ace did is similar to 9th Wonder remixing God's Son. Doom didn't even promote that bullshyt.