Is Megatron the greatest animated villain of all time?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
doctordoom.jpg

The Goat

:banderas:

I wish Doom was real, so we could be friends

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And Starscream had the autobots shook in the first Transformers movie. While Megatron out here struggling, Starscream swoops made all them dudes fall back and blew bumble bee's leg off

My Bae starscream :wub:

:whoa:

:ufdup: we don't know what Starscream is

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
And Starscream had the autobots shook in the first Transformers movie. While Megatron out here struggling, Starscream swoops made all them dudes fall back and blew bumble bee's leg off

My Bae starscream :wub:

:whoa:

:ufdup: we don't know what Starscream is
He's an opportunist a snake and a ghost now.:umad:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Megatron was badly injured/near death. :rudy::mjlol:

That was magatrons bytch moment

When he asked starsceam not to toss him out ....

Starscream said ..... so your not the same dude that bytched me out time and time again in front of the crew? :gucci:

:russ: Toss that big ass dude that somehow turned into a little pistol ..... out of Astroplane :camby:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people I was gonna post are here (DOOM or The Joker) so i'll make a case for Donquixote Doflamingo aka Joker.

Height: 10'
Epithet: Ten Yaksha (Heavenly Demon)
Timeline:
0 - Born a Celestial Dragon (Highest Noble Tribe in his Universe. Pompous to the point they live in the 'Holy Land')
8 - Father leaves Holy Land abdicating his Royalty and moves to live amongst civilians. Their life becomes shyt and are publicly flogged. Facing death from a mob he swears he'll never die and will kill all them nikkas. Awakens a rarest of abilities present in his own verse. A trait inherently present in conquerors.
10 - Mingo murders his father for being a stupid hoe. Goes back to Holy Land with his head and asks to revert his decision. Is denied. Decides nobles are next & he'll destroy that which they value. Acquires a DF which grants him string manipulation.
17 - Inspired by (Roger) THE OG Pirate of his verse who had enough power to threaten the status quo (the nobles established).
25 - Has risen to such a point he's terrorizing 1 of 5 seas & has influence in all the other 4.
28 - Murders his brother. The last living relative who betrayed him. Declares family is built on trust and respect not blood. In the same event he uses a move which murks an island.
31 - Travels to his ancestral homeland and contrives a plan to ursup the current king. Enacts a viscous island wide massacre before Him and his goons (called Seats who are based on a deck of cards) swoop in to save the day. People crown him their new King. By this point he has gained total influence on the world's entire underworld structure. Has liason with every major global conflict, weapon, information brokers & steps up his game by creating artificial power sources. Works his way into becoming a Warlord - this way 5-0 cannot look into his business.
38 - Is first introduced in the strory. An intelligent and devilishly charismatic man with a penchant for violence. An ironic man he's the first active 'pirate king'. Participates in a war and is 1 of 5 major characters to leave unscathed.
39 - His secrets are revealed and he's beaten. We find out he intended to the one holding the pieces on the deck & with his demise the monsters of the world are no longer on leash. Basically playing the whole world for a decade. He's not mad rather he's interested to see just how fukked up can things get from here

2e594c6592c025171c7bbc4de5fcc8c095066399_hq.gif

What is this from?