Is Margot Robbie a dime PAWG brehs??

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Generic cac to me :yeshrug:

Efl3U4AXkAY8rwH.jpg
Jaime presley is more of my type. I like Margot but just not my type of white woman.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The term PAWG is now a joke/term for any ww on the coli . :unimpressed:

Be unhip to the coli lingo brehs :unimpressed:

Problematic Ass White Girl is the Coli defintion of Pawg. The other definition is for c00ns

What's the point of words if they don't have meanings?

Specific meanings.

Spoiler: all words DO have specific meanings wether or not you know enough to know the meaning.

A white girl is a white girl and a PAWG is a PAWG. There's a word for it cause it's a different thing than just a normal white girl.

I've been on here (SOHH inclusive) since 2001. I think I have a good handle on the slang.

OP was not being clever or ironic he was using PAWG wrong. Just straight out. No artistic merit.

And only c00ns have eyesight to see a chick like Kim K waddling that big ass down the block? Being able to see something doesn't depend on your authenticity. Just eyesight

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Specific meanings.

Spoiler: all words DO have specific meanings wether or not you know enough to know the meaning.

A white girl is a white girl and a PAWG is a PAWG. There's a word for it cause it's a different thing than just a normal white girl.

I've been on here (SOHH inclusive) since 2001. I think I have a good handle on the slang.

OP was not being clever or ironic he was using PAWG wrong. Just straight out. No artistic merit.

And only c00ns have eyesight to see a chick like Kim K waddling that big ass down the block? Being able to see something doesn't depend on your authenticity. Just eyesight
It only bothers people that really want to see pictures of white women. Ie c00ns like i said

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If I put her in a 25 person line up of skinny blonde white cacs and I told you to rank them from least attractive to most attractive, she wouldn't finish higher than the middle.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Specific meanings.

Nah we just call all white girls PAWGs now. Calm down.

I was the first openly pawger in sohh/coli history too

:unimpressed:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Y’all still don’t get nikkas is being sarcastic with the Pawg thing?

Maltodextrin babies