Is Lucian Grainge overall positive or negative for Hip-Hop?

Choose

• Positive

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Negative

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
he's the typical suit that worships numbers and will bend over backwards for an investment. I think his power and influence should be spread more evenly to others but as a person he's no different than the head of spotify or the dude running tiktok...

what fukks it up is the lengths artists are willing to go to be on his team. no one man should have that pull on big artists. it'll get to the point where artists are operating under his will instead of the other way around.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I view it as a negative since currently, talented people just get fed into the OVhOe farm and can't get on beyond that just to ensure a recoup on the contract. If these artists got a fraction of the support the karaoke act gets, there's be more successful artists to go around. Mistress they went to keep extending existing acts instead of building a better stable.

Wish I had the link for the open checkbook comment or whatever he made. Ties into the early Rosenberg video where someome higher up really wanted Drake to blow on account of some similar religious background. :jbhmm:

laflame

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negative. When Kanye posted his full contract and showed how even Lucien has French bosses. And they're the company that's trying to take over Africa now , I knew this shyt ran too deep. :patrice:
Even Universal is answering to Bollore Logistics