Is Lincoln Nebraska ready for Prime Time? BC they coming. Official Colorado Buffalos at Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread. Saturday @ 7:30pm EST on NBC

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If CU adds a blocking TE to their plays and design different run plays, they would be fine. Giving Shedeur RPOs is not a good idea because he never hands the ball off. He will throw it everytime.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad how bad that offense has been because the second half D has been "decent" definitely solid enough to have kept them in the mix if the O had showed up.... I get theyre running some conservative stuff and they're not really passing but I think that was always the plan with a young QB

Their defense is enough if they had a competent offense, which was suppose to be the strength of team.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I told y’all Deion had his son out there to stat pad and get a touchdown and now he gonna put in the backup he should be ashamed at this
shyt they need to get his ass back out there and star pad some more...this team needs some more real reps to figure out how the fukk to construct a stable and steady offense :martin:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
shyt they need to get his ass back out there and star pad some more...this team needs some more real reps to figure out how the fukk to construct a stable and steady offense :martin:
How come the backup seems to get sack so much less than shedeur