Is Lincoln Nebraska ready for Prime Time? BC they coming. Official Colorado Buffalos at Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread. Saturday @ 7:30pm EST on NBC

Daps
42YXcuR.gif

Deion a handsome old man

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Deion needs to spend a weak of practice just working on their power run game.

Fukk it. Just hope they can figure out the passing game on game day. However, they need to focus on developing some knock back on the Oline.

Inexcusable to struggle getting a yard when you need it or not feel confident to run the ball on the 5 yard line.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
If you told me Nebraska scored just 21 on offense I'd think Colorado would be in position to win.

Prime messed up with the OC choice.

You know it’s not talk said this last year
The run blocking hasn't been good or consistent at all don't get me wrong but the OC hasn't done them any favors with these predictable run plays....I have to think that this is what's looking best in practice which is why he keeps going to it which is scary if true :picard:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I still think shadeur can be a very high level NFL quarterback.

Just expected a bit more of a noticable jump going into this year :francis:

Feeling like some Lavar Australia Lamelo stuff, cus lonzo had a NCAA run. Colorado just get spanked, I wonder if prime ain't respect the overall talent level of NCAA in general.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I still think shadeur can be a very high level NFL quarterback.

Just expected a bit more of a noticable jump going into this year :francis:

Feeling like some Lavar Australia Lamelo stuff, cus lonzo had a NCAA run. Colorado just get spanked, I wonder if prime ain't respect the overall talent level of NCAA in general.
What exactly makes you think that :mjlol: