Is Lincoln Nebraska ready for Prime Time? BC they coming. Official Colorado Buffalos at Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread. Saturday @ 7:30pm EST on NBC

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He can make some incredible plays, but I'm not convinced he's an NFL QB. reminds me of a Tua or Bryce Young, where I'm not sure they're actually the answer for a team.

His like at CU is ass

That’s like 3 very different things :heh:

‘Not an nfl QB’ << Bryce <<<<<<<<< Tua. Please don’t get it confused on how hard it is to get to a Tua level.

There are NFL backups who can do 40 out of 50 things at a high level, but aren’t a starter and they can’t do those remaining 10. Shaduer running an explosive pac 12 offense doesn’t show me anything. And you gotta be SPECIAL to be a #1 pick as a pocket passer. My mans is not special

It’s kinda counterintuitive bc he’s black and the son of one of the fastest players ever, but Shaduer gives me Mac Jones vibes. Or Bo Nix.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
That’s like 3 very different things :heh:

‘Not an nfl QB’ << Bryce <<<<<<<<< Tua. Please don’t get it confused on how hard it is to get to a Tua level.

There are NFL backups who can do 40 out of 50 things at a high level, but aren’t a starter and they can’t do those remaining 10. Shaduer running an explosive pac 12 offense doesn’t show me anything. And you gotta be SPECIAL to be a #1 pick as a pocket passer. My mans is not special

It’s kinda counterintuitive bc he’s black and the son of one of the fastest players ever, but Shaduer gives me Mac Jones vibes. Or Bo Nix.
He’s a backup in the league maybe low level starter he has no pocket awareness

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
This nikkas be committing penalties for no reason.

They gain no advantage and still commit the penalty. shyt is unbelievable.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Should never throw Travis a buble screen. Should be Horn or Webster.

Coaching is worse this year as well.