Is Lincoln Nebraska ready for Prime Time? BC they coming. Official Colorado Buffalos at Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread. Saturday @ 7:30pm EST on NBC

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I'm somewhat worried about their talent and size, but the seeming lack of discipline is what concerns me against teams like Nebraska.

Saw a recent video where Prime was having to tell them to "look the coaches in the eye." You can feel when players are locked in and teams are functioning as a unit, I just don't get that with these guys. For whatever motivational stuff Prime has going, I think a lot of players are mercenary and see that Prime is primarily about his sons and his favorites.

Hope I'm wrong, but they don't strike as a team who is going to roll into Lincoln and take it from Nebraska. I just don't see them having that kind of toughness, togetherness, and mental fortitude.

34-21 Nebraska.

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching Northern Illinois be able to run on ND and pick up first downs, Deion gotta get serious about trying to establish the run and get more balance this game. Not gonna be able to air it out against everybody.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet on Horn to get over 71 yards. Shedeur to throw for 2 TDS. And Nebraska's QB to throw for over 242 :lupe: