Is Lincoln Nebraska ready for Prime Time? BC they coming. Official Colorado Buffalos at Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread. Saturday @ 7:30pm EST on NBC

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I thought the Michigan Texas game was bad they might beat them like they UTEP

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Plus arm strength, anticipation, processing, improvisation. He’s overmatched against a better team. It is what it is

rick-james-laughing.gif

Idk about that boss. Also ‘overmatched’ vs Nebraska is wild :heh: It’s also outdated in a post-NIL climate

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old heads know, there was a stretch when black QBs hated being typecast as just runners, so they refused to run. That’s what Shaduer plays like. He also, still, plays like he doesn’t want to hurt his completion percentages
Either Shedeur doesn't know when to hand the ball off when he is running a RPO or he feels like he can do what he wants including checking out of run plays. Pick one.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I dont see no way he’s there after Travis, Shadeur, and Shilo are gone

I know he needs the job for his medical treatment but I just don’t see it. I don’t see him anywhere else either.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rick-james-laughing.gif

Idk about that boss. Also ‘overmatched’ vs Nebraska is wild :heh: It’s also outdated in a post-NIL climate

I mean if you hate him, just say that. I was just answering your question with what I’ve read from Daniel Jeremiah