Is Lincoln Nebraska ready for Prime Time? BC they coming. Official Colorado Buffalos at Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread. Saturday @ 7:30pm EST on NBC

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Serious question and not a hot take I swear I’ve been wondering this for a while: what is Shaduer’s NFL talent? His ‘super power’ that separates him from other QBs?

It’s hard to gauge arm strength on tv so if he has a cannon that’d make sense. I don’t really see that tho

He has subpar mobility. He has , probably bc of learning bad habits, avg at best footwork. He’s learning to be skittish in the pocket. He holds the ball. He’s a pocket passer when the game is going mobile. Like who is his comp?

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
okay. I see Bud Crawford there at the Nebraska vs Colorado game. Just hit him with some quick camera time.
He need to get a quick interview in. Help boost his profile some on national tv

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Serious question and not a hot take I swear I’ve been wondering this for a while: what is Shaduer’s NFL talent? His ‘super power’ that separates him from other QBs?

It’s hard to gauge arm strength on tv so if he has a cannon that’d make sense. I don’t really see that tho

He has subpar mobility. He has , probably bc of learning bad habits, avg at best footwork. He’s learning to be skittish in the pocket. He holds the ball. Like who is his comp?

Nepotism