Is Lavar Ball the best (black) Father in Mainstream Media?

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Lavar Ball is on point. He married a cac though, but other than that he holds it down!

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
For me

Denzel Washington hands down

His Son doing his thing

His one daughter his in the industry doing camera work on films and writing

And his other daughter doing her thing

Never here anything negative about his family and keep shyt quiet

That’s how a REAL BLACK FAMILY SHOULD MOVE IF U IN THE LIMELIGHT

I also always look at Grant Hill and Tamia and their two daughters that’s in college

U don’t hear nothing negative and they move quietly to

But unfortunately we have the negative nikkas getting more shine and camera time

jay83

Superstar
Daps
For me

Denzel Washington hands down

His Son doing his thing

His one daughter his in the industry doing camera work on films and writing

And his other daughter doing her thing

Never here anything negative about his family and keep shyt quiet

That’s how a REAL BLACK FAMILY SHOULD MOVE IF U IN THE LIMELIGHT

I also always look at Grant Hill and Tamia and their two daughters that’s in college

U don’t hear nothing negative and they move quietly to

But unfortunately we have the negative nikkas getting more shine and camera time

Moving in silence is foreign to many people. It’s like if they are posting on the gram then what are they really doing?! Lol

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Denzel, obviously

GettyImages-504434762-768x494.jpg

Intact beautiful Black family of successful artists.

Denzel's son made it to the pros without him having to shuck and jive to promote him.
GettyImages-77900535.jpg
Denzel was ALREADY dumb famous, you have no way to prove that didn't help his son out a LOT in terms of resources and people willing to take their time to work with the kid :martin: you're literally giving Denzel the edge because he was being "quiet" when in reality his fame speaks volumes already, he didn't need to say anything, he coulda just been being a regular dad and his kid was focused in football :yeshrug: that's not going above and beyond IMO.

We need not compare the amount of wealth the kids are gonna bring in :mjlol: I hope Denzel's kid doesn't develop CTE but 3 sons with NBA contracts>>>>1 non star son in the NFL and it isn't even close

Lavar Ball was deadass just some rando guy with kids who hoop, he WILLED himself and his kids into fame before they were even on, put all 3 in the league in 3 different ways, we'll prolly never see no shyt like that again in our lifetime.

And he respectfully fell the fukk back out of the media once he knew his kids were all set :obama:

comparing that to an already famous father makes zero sense