is Larry David that one dude that just is pure comedy

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Leon "Why you tell him I was fukking his wife? " :dahell:

Larry " I just told him you said his wife was beautiful, that's all I said :whoa: "

Leon "That's implying that I'm fukking her Larry :ufdup: "

Larry " :what: just tell him your not "

Leon " :dwillhuh: but I am.....I've been kung fu'n that ass for a while now :ahh:"

Larry " What is wrong with you:upsetfavre: "

Leon " Ass is ass Larry :yeshrug: "

Larry " Ass is not ass :ufdup:

Leon " What are we going to do right now Oscar going to fukk somebody up :francis:"

Larry "What do you mean WE I'm not tapping your tapping :ufdup: "

Leon " We are combined in this shyt now Larry, we like leggos, we're like a leggo set right now, interlocked together WE fukker her. Fix it Larry :ufdup: "

:laff:

We need another Curb Season :mjcry:

:laff:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That MJ Fox episode was so hilarious....

'ALOT of CLOMPING on the floor'

'your feet are cramping'?

'I think you're clomping now, made up some bullshyt excuse about cramping, and blaming it all on the parkinsons'

'your mind has gone over.....

'oh HAS IT...'

Just Larry's delivery is classic. The episode where he told the double parker were not living on a fukking farm

:dead: 1000x

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got done watching the whole series again a few days ago

goat sitcom and LD is prolly the GOAT in general

Who perpective do you think is more funny/unique/insightful between Larry David and Karl Pilkington? I'm asking you because of your avi and pilkington isn't as well known. But for anybody else who enjoys LD check out karl

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Yup. Even when it's shyt I don't agree on after he explains it I'm like :patrice:

the social assassin :wow:

the goat moments are when the same rules he tells people go against him, like when he was tryna get pinkberry with the chat and cut :heh:

Who perpective do you think is more funny/unique/insightful between Larry David and Karl Pilkington? I'm asking you because of your avi and pilkington isn't as well known. But for anybody else who enjoys LD check out karl

now that you mention it karl is kinda like the british larry david :ohhh: I never thought about that

they're both stubborn and socially insensitive but they honesty believe they're doing the right thing :pachaha:

it's hard to compare em since karl is so absurd and earnest like a naive lil kid while larry is just an a$$hole most the time :mjlol: