Is Kodak Black in trouble? Critics saying Florida Rappers GlokkNine has taken his place!

Is Kodak is trouble?

• Hell yea dat shyt bangin

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Nah Kodak straight

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Not from Florida.

Quando more like Rich Homie meets Youngboy than Kodak though Savannah is part of that greater coastal Southern sound.
i know he ain't from flawda

same demographic though

plus the name is just hilarious to me

quandoooooo.rondoooooo.nikkaaaaaa

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dudes minds are like SSD memory these days,
2 months without a single and it's "xxx took his lane".

:mjlol:

No one is taking anyones lane, if your shyt is fire and fresh, you'll be here. People don't have to disappear for other people to shine, specially not in 2018 where you don't even need a real budget, radio spot or anything to come up.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Kodak lost his signature voice. This nikka has that. Kinda similar to how lil baby sounds like 2015 thug but doesn't have the skill. Glocknine might be next only time will tell

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:sas1: man I love these young nikkas still keepin this street gutta... Actually gives me hope about the future of hiphop. :mjgrin:

I keep tellin nikkas, it's not the "lyrical backpack, FAKE conscious" rappers who are keep this hiphop shyt alive, and out of the hands of the culture vultures.

It's gonna be the streets... point blank period.... We gotta keep this shyt in the gutta.
:francis:
Florida in my opinion is doing it the best.... The nikkas they got comin out that state comin with that HEAT.

Man times have changed.... back in the day a nikka could do a bid, come home, and his rap career be straight..... But now the game move so fast, a short bid may decrease the lifespan of your rap career by 80%.
:mjcry:

I honestly don't see Kodak Black having the same momentum he did prior to going in this last time... People will still fukk with him, but it won't be the same.
as ignorant as this sounds, this is the truth

hip hop content need to STAY STREET

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:dame: This song been buzzin through the streets like crazy..... Anywhere you go in the deep hood you gone hear this shyt bangin out a chevy imapala or Monte Carlo 24/7. And I'm in ATL, I can only imagine in Florida or Louisianna!

This one of those joints only real nikkas who been through some shyt can feel. :wow:
Is Kodak Black in trouble?:whoo:

Glokknine JailHizeeBluez Jailhouse blues Kodak Black Project Baby

nikka stop it. You nikkas will literally just say anything. I’m in Atlanta too by the way

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
How you gone look, sound, and have the same flow and hair as Kodak? Get this swagger jacking fraud outta here:camby:. The streets don't do frauds he won't make it.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
based on that song he's more talented than Kodak but I still can't fukk with it, too country for me.

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central

:leon:

Had that on repeat; I like what I've heard so far. But the Kodak influence is strong, I can't lie. Too early for me to say if it's straight up biting or a Florida thing.

Kodak is GREAT, though. If he doesn't go back to jail for atleast another few years after this latest stint, he'll be straight.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
:sas1: man I love these young nikkas still keepin this street gutta... Actually gives me hope about the future of hiphop. :mjgrin:

I keep tellin nikkas, it's not the "lyrical backpack, FAKE conscious" rappers who are keep this hiphop shyt alive, and out of the hands of the culture vultures.

It's gonna be the streets... point blank period.... We gotta keep this shyt in the gutta.
:francis:
Florida in my opinion is doing it the best.... The nikkas they got comin out that state comin with that HEAT.

Man times have changed.... back in the day a nikka could do a bid, come home, and his rap career be straight..... But now the game move so fast, a short bid may decrease the lifespan of your rap career by 80%.
:mjcry:

I honestly don't see Kodak Black having the same momentum he did prior to going in this last time... People will still fukk with him, but it won't be the same.
This dude won’t be around next year