Is King of The Hill one of the most underrated animated shows ever?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Pimp episode was my favorite

Alabaster Jones from the OKC :dead: I remember watching it live cracking up.

Alabaster: (referring to Peggy) :steviej: Yo, what you want for that Jasper brunette?

Peggy: :merchant:

Hank: :birdman: That is my wife!

Alabaster: :childplease: Man, that's the biggest mistake a pimp could make... :heh: marryin' one of his hoes!

:dead:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
still can't believe Dale doesnt know
That is a good thing, had Dale found out he would have shot everyone on the block for keeping it a secret... and we all know Dale got more guns than T.I. plus all of that poison he carries in his van plus all of his hidden tunnels he wouldn't be stopped.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

:russ: at Cotton grabbing Minh's ass while his dumbass wife stands there like :ld:

:ufdup: And Kahn wasn't gonna do shyt about it either. If you noticed, Kahn never got slick/disrespectful with Cotton like he did with Hank and his boys. He didn't want them problems with the Colonel. :birdman: He would've fukked around and ended up being the "fitty-first" man Cotton bodied. :demonic:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I was legit sad when the final episode aired. Usually when a show gets taken off the air its at the end of its run and not really that good anymore but King of the Hill was still putting out some damn good episodes.
fox breh
they had it at that trash timeslot on sundays
and eventually stopped showing adds for it

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:russ:
What episode is this? Never saw this one
something happend in the begining of the episode and boomhauer got pissed and stopped being a ladies man and tired to be "more mature"
the rest of the crew was like new boomhauer is wack and they were trying to get him go back to his old ways

i think it was something bout his car in high school