Is Kendrick Lamar really 4 feet 5 inches tall? WTF!?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Not knocking, I’m just curious; what made you look up to him?
I'm from Louisiana and he was a rapper Louisiana and the best rapper in the game :mjpls: Maybe not look up too but I was like a super fan knew all the lyrics to his songs, got my mom to bring me to his Concert as a Teenager, etc

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I'm from Louisiana and he was a rapper Louisiana and the best rapper in the game :mjpls: Maybe not look up too but I was like a super fan knew all the lyrics to his songs, got my mom to bring me to his Concert as a Teenager, etc
I get it :ehh:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Ive told this story on here a few times before but I walked by breh and his two big security guards at the airport and he was legit 5'5" :mjlol: no wonder breh was a damn cat burglar he wasnt intiminating anyone :sadbron:

You know I'm coli 6ft 6certs 6 figure gang so I couldn't take him seriously again after that :skip:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Never meet your heroes brehs. Haven't been this disappointed since I went to a Lil Wayne concert when I was like 14 and seen I was taller than that MF :francis:
:russ:

This is why I say that Eazy E directly and indirectly responsible for a lot of rap careers. I think he was the first short rapper and it went from there. He gave short rappers hella confidence.
:rudy: