Is Kathryn Celestre the baddest Black PAWG out rn?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She nice but the Learmann twins are the goat BAWGs

qp3s2loggpda1.jpg

learmann-twins-cn8gm3a20s.jpg
:wow:BAWG makes sense now. And I would fast 40 days and 40 nights if I could eat those asses for a last meal.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
lmao, breh, not even to be a hypocrite, because as a Coli breh I have talked about PAWGs I would smash just like anybody else, for example Hilary Duff

having said that...the term "Black Pawg" sounds like some absolute c00n sh1t that only a nicca that's so obsessed with white women, he can't even be attracted to a Black woman without associating them with a white woman would say, lol and smh

breh it is not that serious :russ: im just spinning

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

lmao, breh it's cool I wasn't talking about you specifically, I have a sense of humor.

truth be told even though I was referencing the thread, I know TheColi isn't the originator, I first noticed with how everybody calls white girls snow bunnies, then I started seeing dime black girls being called brown bunnies
:manny:

but like I said I have a sense of humor, like of course I get the joke in TLR with calling literally every white female a PAWG and I laugh like everyone else at the fvkery, for example "63 yr old PAWG throws iPhone at bear going through her garbage", sh1t like that

it's all good breh