IS JUSTIFIED ANY GOOD AFTER FINISHING DEADWOOD BREHS? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justified and Deadwood two different lanes...Justified's first few seasons had so much fkin charm and wit though shyt was one of the funnest TV experiences(not necessarily the best).

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The first three seasons of Justified = the first four seasons of #demthrones

The first half of the fourth season of #Justified = the fifth season of #demthrones

The second half of the fourth season is the best episodic television has to offer, period. Decoy is the best episode of television ever.

The fifth season of Justified is as bad as you people say the eighth season of #demthrones is

The sixth season of Justified is as good as the seventh season of #demthrones

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
WTF is up with that guy's walk? :lolbron: He has the same weird ass walk in deadwood and in justified
I think thats the reason he's typed cast into those western, sheriff type roles. :mjlol:
He walks just like John Wayne. So he has to get those John Wayne type roles or else it's distracting.
tenor.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
just finished season 5 rewatch, took more than a year, yall complained about the last season of #demthrones this was rough

why they cast micheal rappaport any way, fake ass orange is the new black

one more season to go

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finally found the blu set for a decent price. Can’t wait to watch it again, this time on binge mode. :ahh:

I wish Deadwood would be re-released on blu. I wanna give the show another chance. I thought it was all right the first time I saw it, but I feel like I’d like it more this time around.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Almost done with season 1. Don’t remember it starting off this slow and the “story of the week” ep style. It wasn’t until Bo and Boyd come out of prison when it starts to heat up.

Also, don’t remember how much cuss words their were. Out here saying “fakkit” like nothing. :skip: