IS JUSTIFIED ANY GOOD AFTER FINISHING DEADWOOD BREHS? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Simple answer is yes. I've never seen Deadwood so I can't compare the two shows, but Justified is great. Easily has some of the best dialogue of any series, has 2 of my favorite TV characters ever in Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder, shootouts, double crosses, great villains, its a drama but is really funny as well. I would definitely check it out.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea Justifed is great. Top 10 show of all time for me. Six seasons of :blessed:Only one really weak season, but still decent.
raylan-comingfaster2.gif

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great show &, like people have mentioned, the dialogue between people is amazing and probably the best TV show for pure dialogue ever. You might get the wrong impression at first b/c the first season starts off like it's going to be a procedural (as the showrunners were still figuring out what the show was going to be) but quickly it goes heavy into a uniquely toned character based drama.

cf04d1d830cb11ce8768ad8f346c356a3a6e2b14_hq.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
damn
that Justified shyt poppin like that?:ohhh:

Homie...this scene right here

raylan-comingfaster2.gif

Is really all that needs to be said

He takes a bullet out of his gun, lets it fall on the mans chest and says that line of dialogue. Like @BuddahMAC said, it's probably the best written dialogue on a television show ever. Either that or the first few seasons of the west wing but pound for pound, i think this tops it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Homie...this scene right here

raylan-comingfaster2.gif

Is really all that needs to be said

He takes a bullet out of his gun, lets it fall on the mans chest and says that line of dialogue. Like @BuddahMAC said, it's probably the best written dialogue on a television show ever. Either that or the first few seasons of the west wing but pound for pound, i think this tops it
:gladbron:
i gotta check this out

it been on for a minute now right?
how many seasons?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It ended last year. 6 seasons of piff..the 5th one is the weakest season but its weak by justified standards. if you got amazon prime, you can watch the first 5 for free
sheeeeeeit
ima download these shyts when i get home
shyt i just got the 1st season of Z Nation the other day
never heard of it til last week