Is Joe Johnson the definition of a Bytch Nygga

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
he's the definition of a pretender. Someone who has all the talent to be a superstar but cant get to that next level. I also have danny granger and brandon roy in that category

Word. Def Granger, not sure about B.Roy, he seemed to show more of that fire, I think mentally he was on another level. His knees weren't tho. :yeshrug:

if he just had the mentality of pierce he'd be the 3rd best SG today hands down..his game is so fluid and smooth.. but the nikka just don't give a fukk

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
definitely not worth what he's getting paid, but he is getting paid so I cant hate on that

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Don't blame Joe Johnson for accepting that contract, blame the dude that offered it to him. Same for other overpaid max guys.

Hawks Management said:
We can't lose Joe for nothing in return...Knicks got the 5 years max on the table..fukk IT...give him the 6 year max...:guilty:

J-J-J-J-J-J-Joe Johnson said:
They giving in to the 6 year max? Well shyt...:win:

okay. :manny:

Terribleness

King on the Come up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WH
shyt has to be one of the worst outcomes in sports. Your team is okkkk but not great hovering around .500. One superstar away from Conference Finals potential.

Next season you acquire some nikka that's supposed to take you to that next level cuz he's been playing great on a pre-F.A. season. Team breaks the bank on them and next season its either :smugfavre: , :deadrose: , :manny: or :flabbynsick:

Joe Johnson is bad... Rashard Lewis is the epitome of a bytch though..

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
He's the head of the most frustrating team to watch in the league. I know Josh Smith tried to be more of leader this season but the Hawks are like the ultimate pick up team. These nikkas do whatever they want on court for the most part and rarely have any type of order.

Joe got the talent but he needs a true leader because it obvious dude is not at all a true number one. He could possibly live up to the contract if the Hawks bring in some real leadership, specifically at the point guard position to help bring along Teague.