Is Jay-Z Native American? Why cant he grow facial hair?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Pathetic to be shaving 4 times a day at age 46 to make it grow back faster...

Daps
I always wondered this. I legit came in this thread expecting one of posters to have an answer:patrice:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
this is a remake of an old :hamster: thread that was fukkin hilarious

Why Can't Jay-Z Grow Facial hair (Real Questions) ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last Page)
This aint a remake cause i never saw that thread on sohh. Yo ya'll some lowkey hating ass lil losers :mjlol:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Dude can make a baby so he obviously can grow facial hair, you don't need two nuts to grow facial hair, hell some women that got too much testosterone grow facial hair. Jay-Z probably cuts his shyt cuz it don't grow right and looks fukked up. Not everyone can growa bierd as nice, full, and neat as Ice Cubes. nikka probably just looks better with no hair at all, that's why he shaves.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Dude can make a baby so he obviously can grow facial hair, you don't need two nuts to grow facial hair, hell some women that got too much testosterone grow facial hair. Jay-Z probably cuts his shyt cuz it don't grow right and looks fukked up. Not everyone can growa bierd as nice, full, and neat as Ice Cubes. nikka probably just looks better with no hair at all, that's why he shaves.
what about when he's recording. he doesnt cut his hair. but u think he still shaves?