The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do you think that is?
Who knows. They wanna be like the kids of white celebs and be nepo-babies but its not gonna work because black Hollywood barely exists and doesn’t have its own self-reinforcing backing.

See what Diddy is going through? Had they actually become more lawyers or bankers or done something else when Diddy’s ENTERTAINMENT money runs out.

We need kids controlling and running the empires their parents built…not chilling under umbrellas and partying.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's pretty good, like a 6.5

Nigs gas him because he's Kiss son, imo. He's okay.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
He’s a “like this, like that” type rapper

I don’t want to call it lazy writing, but it’s very basic metaphors, that anyone can do with a little bit of focus:

The coupe all white like mayo,
in the trunk soft white not play doh.
Too sweet but I still tatted up like Fabo

He can rap, but he’s not selling any records if all he got is simple raps like that.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He’s alright I guess style is dated takes a lot from his pops reminds me of King Combs.

It seems like more of a hobby for him but yeah these entertainers need to start pushing their children academically. Look at Mayweather daughter, look at Bronny, TI sons, could go on and on. Puff lucky he filthy rich it could have been slow for his kids.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He’s alright I guess style is dated takes a lot from his pops reminds me of King Combs.

It seems like more of a hobby for him but yeah these entertainers need to start pushing their children academically. Look at Mayweather daughter, look at Bronny, TI sons, could go on and on. Puff lucky he filthy rich it could have been slow for his kids.
It's odd that they never do? Wonder why that is?