Is Jadakiss son a good rapper?

Daps
Especially from a dude whose father is a fukking coffee magnet. Could they not have made him go to med school or a Stem program?
He has Bachelor’s degree in Psychology (minor in Marketing) from Clark, Atlanta University. He spoke about using his degree to help the community in that same interview where the freestyle is from.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
He has Bachelor’s degree in Psychology (minor in Marketing) from Clark, Atlanta University. He spoke about using his degree to help the community in that same interview where the freestyle is from.
Judgy ass nikkaz in this thread smh

If the nikka want to rap let him rap….

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Heard this earlier,,, he’s way better than all these mumble rappers, lil babies, da babies, nba whoever, etc etc

But he wont make it huge, because majority of the rap audience today are not into lyrics and can barely speak a complete sentence

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
we need engineers and doctors :francis:
large_KZosruZfdtwHCaYeVNeMOmwWM9e4OoLkDyCFFarh1io.jpg

I see why :picard:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was cool but hella generic flow and content wise.

Im not gonna be fake and force myself to think it was something special just because he's Kiss son.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Nice

He just needs to develop his flow some more, he’s better than the majority of mainstream rap (in terms of bars) already.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Especially from a dude who's father is a fukking coffee magnet. Could they not have made him go to med school or a Stem program?
What confuses me is how many of these artists kids dont use that money and access for something better

I saw Common’s daughter actually became a lawyer. The fact so few of them actually did this bothers the fukk outta me.