Is it worth purchasing a PS Vita in 2018?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Some will say P4G alone, makes the Vuta worth a purchase :mjpls:
All the dope games on the Vita nikkas is sleep. U got all them dope PSP games and PS1 games thats playable on it and imo thats the hands down BEST way to play that type of shyt. Then u got shyt like Killzone Mercenaries and Dragon Quest Builders,Tearaway, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Ultimate MvC3, Ys VIII, Little Big Planet, Gran Turismo, and that aint even near the half of it bro. Add in the Remote Play and imo its still the best TRUE handheld on the market.

Last edited:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I'd say it's worth it for the modding alone
Now I didn't have a vita but I had a PSP and modded the fukk oitta if

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you're into Japanese games, then yes absolutely. There's almost no first party or western support to speak of

Keep in mind, a lot of the greatest hits are now on PS4 as well (Zero Escape Series, Danganronpa, Odin Sphere, Tearaway, Gravity Rush, etc.)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If you're into Japanese games, then yes absolutely. There's almost no first party or western support to speak of

Keep in mind, a lot of the greatest hits are now on PS4 as well (Zero Escape Series, Danganronpa, Odin Sphere, Tearaway, Gravity Rush, etc.)
Most of those games are way more suited for the Vita. Tearaway and Danganronpa especially.