Is it waste of money to collect video games even though it creates a large backlog?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I want Tales of Vesperia :noah:

Even though my backlog got like 10 games ahead of it :noah:

I am a JRPG collector :noah:

IDK why :noah:
there's too much games coming out and now that we're grown and have the money to cop shyt on our own we're buying games left and right....back in the day our folks only let us get one game at a time so it was easier to just focus on one game for the most part....these days yull have 2 or 3 triple A games every month for 3-4 months on end...and it makes u wanna cop everything :damn:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
No

As a video game collector, the greatest feeling I have is accessibility to a large catalog on the fly. One day I'll just randomly wake up and decide I want to play Warriors Orochi 3 or some obscure as shyt, and I have the freedom to do that on the fly, don't have to order shyt, look for shyt, its already in my library.

The comfort of knowing damn near everything is ready in your library ready to play is why I collect.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
it aint our fault too much games comin out and now we grow and got the money to cop shyt on our own back in the day we had to pick b choose and run that game into ths ground and less responsibilities....it dont help that games come out left n right and we wanna play everything :damn:
Facts....we doing what we couldn't do as children :damn:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No

As a video game collector, the greatest feeling I have is accessibility to a large catalog on the fly. One day I'll just randomly wake up and decide I want to play Warriors Orochi 3 or some obscure as shyt, and I have the freedom to do that on the fly, don't have to order shyt, look for shyt, its already in my library.

The comfort of knowing damn near everything is ready in your library ready to play is why I collect.

That's so true.

And some gamecube games and ps2 games are hard to find now so fukk it...I need that library to be large.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Facts....we doing what we couldn't do as children :damn:
the gamer life is crazy just look at this week/month

apex legends just dropped
division 2 beta dropped
far cry new dawn/crackdown 3/metro exodus (also comes with the previous 2 games)/anthem/jump force all drop on the 15th

wtf they expect us to do :damn:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Bought the Nintendo selects version of Star Fox 3ds last night, looks incredible on the 3ds xl. The full voice acting surprised me. I actually finished one path, didn’t even hit the backlog.