Is it time to start the official "NaS Won" movement???

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
lol at these bums trying to rewrite History,

did you forget that Gnause wifed two smuts and had kids with both within a decade?

did you forget about Nastradamus and Streets Disciple?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

did you forget that Gnause wifed two smuts and had kids with both within a decade?

Jay-Z fell in love with Charlie Baltimore:scusthov: and was so obsessed with her he stabbed Un over her

Biggie wifed up Faith Evans after knowing her for only two weeks and she went on to (reportedly) fukk his mortal enemy.

Most of our favorite rappers have had many problems with women throughout the course of thier careers. No man is immune to the effects of p*ssy.

Nastradamus, while most certainly not being Nas's strongest work, sold over a million copies in the SAME year that I Am also sold a million copies. Who else besides DMX can boast that? Streets Disciple is personally, one of my favorite Nas albums, that album is most certainly not universally considered a "bad" album so I see no "loss" in that album's release either....

Try again troll:birdman:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Nastradamus was a hot ass album. Some of his best songs ever is on that lp. It was the si.gles he chose to promote that caught him flack. I wouldve dropped come get me as the lead single to let the streets know Im back,like he did with nas is like. Then I wouldve hit him up with god love us as my second single the video visuals had mad potential. Then my last single wouldve been project windows cause the shyt is beautiful:to: And like it was said earlier the album went plat the same year I am went double plat.And the album couldnt have hurt him too bad cause his next album went plat too. And no, not because of beef either.