Is it time for a Baddest Current Women In WWE Tournament?

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Shelve that idea for now, breh. :whoa: Mainly because I don’t think anybody seeing Bianca or Samantha in the E rn… and that probably goes for Jade/Leila/Anna Jay/Toni on the AEW side of things now that I think about it.

But I do support the idea of doing a best faction/GANGG WARS tournament though

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Shelve that idea for now, breh. :whoa: Mainly because I don’t think anybody seeing Bianca or Samantha in the E rn… and that probably goes for Jade/Leila/Anna Jay/Toni on the AEW side of things now that I think about it.

But I do support the idea of doing a best faction/GANGG WARS tournament though
If we're pushing for best factions, someone is going to suggest adding factions that had different leaders like AJ's Bullet Club or Devitt's Bullet Club for example.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
If we're pushing for best factions, someone is going to suggest adding factions that had different leaders like AJ's Bullet Club or Devitt's Bullet Club for example.
I personally think Balor’s BC was the best iteration, but I can see the argument for AJ. Both were before the shyt jumped the shark and they just let anybody in

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I personally think Balor’s BC was the best iteration, but I can see the argument for AJ. Both were before the shyt jumped the shark and they just let anybody in
Never saw Balor's run in New Japan and only caught the end of AJ's run in the company. I can defiantly see some arguing and fukkery on which version of said faction is the best.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'd say, if the name and identity is the same, then its the same stable.

So bullet club goes from Devitt to David Finlay..because it was always bullet club
nWo, nWo Elite, and nWo Wolfpac are different
DX from HBK+HHH to the full squad is DX
Suzuki Gun and Kojima Gun are different
Los Ingobernables and Los Ingobernables De Japon :patrice: i'm thinking different

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
best theme song is a lock we can run that one next :leon:

best stables is gon need some designations like should tag teams be included if they were popular but also apart of a bigger stable and shyt like that but we can run that one too after best theme

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I'd say, if the name and identity is the same, then its the same stable.

So bullet club goes from Devitt to David Finlay..because it was always bullet club
nWo, nWo Elite, and nWo Wolfpac are different
DX from HBK+HHH to the full squad is DX
Suzuki Gun and Kojima Gun are different
Los Ingobernables and Los Ingobernables De Japon :patrice: i'm thinking different

yeah this my problem with this idea cause cats gon be having all type of complaints if the designations ain’t right :heh:

gon be like when we did the GOAT finisher tourney and cats were in their feeling cause i ain’t have the superkick listed as Sweet Chin Music :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
the next tournament should be the best wrestling related gif
AH MAN thats a great one:

My 1 seeds:

geepz7wn2ne01.gif

cm-punk-triple-h.gif

20180412-QPVEoMRax6jlxcBMvL1h

sleeper upset pick:
3zfdzyuv6pq41.gif