Is it safe to say Maryland is the GOAT state?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Norma Jeans in Bmore :win:

Inner Harbor, Fed Hill, Fells Point >

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
The hos out here are "meh". I mean....I used to go to clubs and be like ":gladbron:"....but clubbin out D.C. done turned a nicca smug to his own city.

I mean, a sexy girl is still sexy....but the quality just isn't there for me anymore.

I've been here for too long, I guess.:yeshrug:

EDIT: Hold up, tho. Federal Hill got some MEAN ass Pawgs tho. :yes: But you gotta be down to party with drunk cacs. Drunk white women arn't bad, but white dudes take shyt too far. You'll be fighting every weekend if you you're like me.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
it's hoes out that way breh? I always pictured bmore having an unnatural proportion of thick, smexi women out there, kinda like a more northern atlanta

u gotta go to dc or pg, or some parts of montgomery county for all the hoes from my experience.

just stay the fukk outside of the beltway besides a few spots and your good.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Maryland has Bmore is part of the DMV (D.C., Maryland, Virginia) area......about 2 of the top 10 highest salary counties are there....lot of black women with money, jobs and look good, ........ the black Disapora is there......close to Philly, close to the ocean, close to the mountains, not far from NY......

Its a cool state for whats its worth...........