Is it safe to say @Kamikaze Revy is the GOAT Coli gamer?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Nah not at all

I make real life threads and music threads

I think you're thinking about @Ricky Church making gay threads

:lolbron:
sfacvrp.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't think yall nikkas fukking with him :sas2:
I don't know what that means. I'd say he is a collector of games. Most people don't have room or time for all that shyt. But I been playing games since Atari. And I'm not a lame, so I'll whoop your ass in Madden, 2K, Halo, and other games that men who fukk bytches play :handshake: But I also was into the clown nerdy shyt as a kid. But like us real nikkaz talkin bout, we grew up, smoked some weed, fukked some bytches. So we don't really have time to put 200hrs into Witcher 3. I'd rather go to Chipotle with a bad ass mami, get me a chicken and barbacoa (double meat, hold the homo) or kick it with the fellaz as we embark on real life fantasy journey's. shyt, nikkaz might even get to wreckin. Living life >>> Virtual Life

You gotta have a healthy balance is all I'm saying. Just cuz a nikka saves shyt don't make him more of a gamer than a nikka who been gaming for 30+yrs imo:whoo:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't know what that means. I'd say he is a collector of games. Most people don't have room or time for all that shyt. But I been playing games since Atari. And I'm not a lame, so I'll whoop your ass in Madden, 2K, Halo, and other games that mean who fukk bytches would play. But I also was into the clown nerdy shyt as a kid. But like us real nikkaz talkin bout, we grew up, smoked some weed, fukked some bytches. So we don't really have time to put 200hrs into Witcher 3. I'd rather go to Chipotle with a bad ass mami, get me a chicken and barbacoa (double meat, hold the homo) or kick it with the fellaz as we embark on real life fantasy journey's. shyt, nikkaz might even get to wreckin. Living life >>> Virtual Life

You gotta have a healthy balance is all I'm saying. Just cuz a nikka saves shyt don't make him more of a gamer than a nikka who been gaming for 30+yrs now :whoo:
Truth

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm sure a lot of us have collections just as large stored in our memory. Kamikaze just kept everything :manny:

@Kamikaze Revy you gone sell it one day? You could probably get pretty good money for the entire collection.
Yeah I've probably bought just as much along with 2 arcades when I was younger. I just got tired of collecting a long time ago and went digital :manny:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I had a big collection of games too...but I moved out my parent's house and shyt so :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm sure a lot of us have collections just as large stored in our memory. Kamikaze just kept everything :manny:

@Kamikaze Revy you gone sell it one day? You could probably get pretty good money for the entire collection.
Ive thought about it but Im not short of money or space and its something Im still interested in so for the time being I'll be holding on to everything still.