Is it racist if one is unattracted to a particular race?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:ehh: You know, I have never been attracted to Asian women. Most of the ones that I have seen just lacked the shape that I look for. But since I been to Vegas I have seen some Asian women that had me like :ooh::ohlawd: Now if I saw more Asian women shaped like what I saw in Vegas then I would be all on on that "Yellow Fever". I'm not racist in the least bit but I haven't seen that many Asians here that I would consider cute, but I guess it's because it's what part of the country I'm in. Every blue moon I see a cute one but nothing that makes me say :krs: But oh well.......

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't normally find asian women attractive, but I'd rape London Keyes' a$$hole given the opportunity.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Unless you are completely unexposed to a group of people altogether, I don't believe that there is a person on this Earth that would not find atleast one person from every single race attractive, even if they aren't your collective preference.

That being said, I usually find that racial aesthetic preferences are generally linked to other cultural preferences as well.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An entire race of people? Like you would never fukk an asian bytch no matter how bad she is? :leostare:

you might be gay my nig

idiot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes it is and you need to convince yourself to like something that you don't currently like, just to rid yourself of this terrible label. you must also ask forgiveness from the gods for heresy, donate money to the local LGBT community and go on national television to apologize for your sins.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, but you become suspect when you try to put them all down. I personally can't understand how you can't find at least one member of another race attractive but people can like what they like.

Markeith

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think so im not really attracted to asians or mexican men that doesnt mean im racist