Is it racist if one is unattracted to a particular race?

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Depends on what you mean. If you mean that you're not attracted to a single person of the millions of millions that belong to a particular race, that's extremely unlikely and you're most likely racist. If you mean that you generally find people of a particular race less attractive than people of other races, then that's a preference and not racist.

Anghellic

The Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Miami , Fl
I find different races more attractive than others but none I just flat out thing are completely ugly. But Italians are :ahh:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
eh, it depends.

If you say, I'll never date, or Im not attracted to X________ race, using absolute terms, then I would say you have a problem. There is too much variation in a racial assignment or category for you to write off the whole group, unless you have a serious prejudice.

If you say, Im generally not attracted to X_______ group/race, thats an understandable preference. For me, Im usually not attracted to mexican or asian women, but Ive dated members from both in my life.

No_bammer_weed

Daps
Depends on what you mean. If you mean that you're not attracted to a single person of the millions of millions that belong to a particular race, that's extremely unlikely and you're most likely racist. If you mean that you generally find people of a particular race less attractive than people of other races, then that's a preference and not racist.

lol...we had damn near the same response, almost word for word. :smugbiden:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man idk, you can have a preference but if you ain't liking the baddest bytch just because of the country she's from :noah:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have never heard in real life a dude turn down a fine bytch from a particular race. Dudes may say it on the internet, but if a bytch is fine, no straight man (unless he is faithfully married or faithfull to his gf) is gonna turn down puzzy from a bad bytch regardless of her race. That shyt doesn't happn in real life :manny:

No_bammer_weed

Daps
I have never heard in real life a dude turn down a fine bytch from a particular race. Dudes may say it on the internet, but if a bytch is fine, no straight man (unless he is faithfully married or faithfull to his gf) is gonna turn down puzzy from a bad bytch regardless of her race. That shyt doesn't happn in real life :manny:

Even if you a racist, you're probably not gunna turn down a bad broad. How many kkk types would turn down a beyonce lookin black chick, if they had the opportunity to smash? Id say >1%

But if you going out of your way to work yourself up against a certain race or ethnicity, then your tastes are probably going beyond simply preference. I can definitely see people convincing themselves of a "preference", in order to justify prejudice.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
It's only racist if she doesn't prefer men of your race. If her racial preferences play out in your favor, then she's clearly just open minded and not racist. :troll:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Or is it just ones own sexual preferences?

It's not.

But some black people will have you believe that if a white chick says she's not interested in or attracted to black men then she must be racist.

Personally, I typically dont find indian women attractive but there have been a few exceptions. :manny:

Queenvi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not racist ! some people like oranges some people like apples. it's the same concept.