Is it offensive to ask to touch your hair ?

Prynce

Daps
My hair gets touched all the time by random men and women I don't know. They don't even ask to touch either. :skip:

You don't know what it feels like to have some random nikka rubbing your hair in a grocery store. :scust:

People do it with no shame either, just coming up and touching another man's head. :scust:

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
My hair gets touched all the time by random men and women I don't know. They don't even ask to touch either. :skip:

You don't know what it feels like to have some random nikka rubbing your hair in a grocery store. :scust:

People do it with no shame either, just coming up and touching another man's head. :scust:
You must look like a bytch lmao, nobody iust gonna come n touch my head like I'm a pet :birdman:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
People always want to touch my hair when I wear it out. I always say no. When I do my hair for the day I want it to stay that way. I also do not like touching the hair of others.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Recently got box braids and I see them eyeing my braids but no one has ever actually touched them.

My natural hair is really thick so when I wear it straight sometimes females will come up to me and ask where I got my hair done because my weave looks on point:beli: . Thankfully the few times it happens no one has ever touched it.

I don't :pachaha:

Just people not used to seeing a dark skinned dude with curly hair. Been like that my whole life. :manny:

Do they ask if you're exotical? :russ:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Depends. More often it's the intent that's offensive. People pull my hair a lot. Also they try to touch my scalp. They think it's fake. Looking for tracks or something I guess. It's hella fukking rude. And when I wear my hair curly they have no idea how much frizz they create. You can't rake ur filthy fingers thru my curls. fukking retards.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:stopitslime:That's fukn annoying. I've been dealing with people touching my hair ever since I was a kid. I used have a mullet and I think I started losing hair from the back from all these older kids pulling my hair, seeing if it was real.
:yeshrug:I was a push over as a kid

Edit: I have type 2-3 hair

Last edited: