Is it me or is the PS4 much better than PS3?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
1. You said the media features are going away across the board, but the Xbox one has the most media features of any console to date. Do you talk out your ass much?

2, PSVR. I've used real VR on PC that shyts on your wack ass PSVR that isn't doing well :umad: you talking like you more experienced than me (you not) the VR of today isn't even better than the VR from the 90's young buck :snoop:

Let's talk about systems, I had a nes,master system, SNES, genesis, turbo graphix-16, n64, ps1,2,3,Wii, gameboy, Game gear, the-16portable with the tv antenna, Dreamcast, Xbox/etc.

But the difference is I played all the good shyt while it was relative and I was old enough to "get it". You living off the fact your dad gamed and you act like you went back and played all that.

Ain't enough time to do that and have a life. You keep talking like if owning an x or a 4KTV is an accomplishment :laff: who are you impressing my nikka? My 6th child will be here in a week, I reach an impressive milestone in 2 weeks.

This is reality bruh, Destiny 2 flopped and your rhymes are most wanted...

In Malibu :francis:
I said my pops was a gamer once and from that, you have the impression that I never played games when they came out. :heh:( Serious question....do you even know how old I am?)
Ain't enough time to do that and have a life? According to who? You? :dead:Get all the way the hell outta here. :laff:
You list what you had breh....you understand that? What you HAD:lolbron:I'm speakin on things I actually HAVE.
Never has there been a smilie more appropriate than :COURTFLAB2: for real :laff: if you don't get outta here with all that :old::old::old::old:.
Real rap...congrats on the 6th kid:SNAKESALUTE:and that's a 100% serious comment, but when it comes to this material crap (which is exactly that....crap....) you's a clown shoes wearin bozo sideline commentin on the things you wish you had. :DAIGOSABU2:Don't you live in Virginia? Why don't you come out to my house so you can see what 4K gaming on an XB1X looks like outside of a bestbuy or gamestop? :laff:And of course a 4K TV ain't an accomplishment, the only reason I brought it up is the fact that I'm one of the few people on here that has a 4KTV and EVERY console, which means I have actually seen the "differences" in these consoles...and those differences aren't that big at all. But you braggin about a console that you HEARD looks better. :laff::laff:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I keep thinking about when Sony was giving away 1st gen PS3's with every large screen tv purchase from them. It did a major push for the Blu-ray format for movies and gaming.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
As a library, hell nah. At least not yet.
There were like 3 Uncharteds on the PS3. As for multiplats, there were 3 Mass Effects, 2 Grand Theft Autos etc. etc. etc.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Game wise I mean. I can think of at least 20 must play games alone on the PS4 which is incredible for a console. Not meh games but really great games that you need to play. Compare this to the ps3 and I’m struggling to name even 8 games in this category.

I think Sony lost their way with the PS3 after the huge success of the PS1 and PS2 but they’ve got their mojo back the PS4. It’s an amazing console.

fukking dumb ass cac nerd fakkit is wondering why a console upgrade is better than it's predecessor :dead::dead::dead:

1 star.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Wasn't the PS3 somewhat a failure for Sony standards?

In the end in sales, it actually caught the 360 world wide but coming off of the ps2, damn near anything would have been a failure. Ken Kuturagi telling nikkas to get two jobs to get a ps3. I did spend that 599 though, on one job pheliboi. :birdman:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I said my pops was a gamer once and from that, you have the impression that I never played games when they came out. :heh:( Serious question....do you even know how old I am?)
Ain't enough time to do that and have a life? According to who? You? :dead:Get all the way the hell outta here. :laff:
You list what you had breh....you understand that? What you HAD:lolbron:I'm speakin on things I actually HAVE.
Never has there been a smilie more appropriate than :COURTFLAB2: for real :laff: if you don't get outta here with all that :old::old::old::old:.
Real rap...congrats on the 6th kid:SNAKESALUTE:and that's a 100% serious comment, but when it comes to this material crap (which is exactly that....crap....) you's a clown shoes wearin bozo sideline commentin on the things you wish you had. :DAIGOSABU2:Don't you live in Virginia? Why don't you come out to my house so you can see what 4K gaming on an XB1X looks like outside of a bestbuy or gamestop? :laff:And of course a 4K TV ain't an accomplishment, the only reason I brought it up is the fact that I'm one of the few people on here that has a 4KTV and EVERY console, which means I have actually seen the "differences" in these consoles...and those differences aren't that big at all. But you braggin about a console that you HEARD looks better. :laff::laff:
Yes, because no grown man has time to play games all day long :dahell: who gives a fukk that you own the gaming equivalent to a beta max. Again, you talkof these material things like you get special status because your dad donated his shyt to you :salute: you damn near worship the stuff and you're a clown for that. No, a man does not have time to play everything from the past. You can't even enjoy old games like that because of evolution, you're full of shyt thinking you know shyt, cuz you don't :stopitslime: how's that forsaken clan shyt working out :takedat: