Is it me, or does it seem like there's a few more female posters on here these days

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I was sent a link to this forum by my e-hubby. He thought I would like it and I do.

If yall make a subforum called the kitchen I wouldnt be offended either. Although we have our own thread stickied a forum for us would be cool

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
They just aliases and dudes.

:lolbron:

:yes:

There's more than one female poster on here? :dwillhuh:

@Phoenix_Knightly23 is the only female here as far as I'm concerned :blessed:

11cb5gl.gif

:mjpls::mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
The DMV
To be honest, it's a lot of females on here but you guys are scaring them away. On sites like these, guys can be honest on how they feel about certain things especially woman. I think woman should use this site as a learning experiment when it comes to men, since the men on here outnumber the women. Facebook and all that other shyt is fake. nikkas on there are not being real.

They haven't scared me away; I just understand that many (not all) of the male posters are extremely immature and take what they say with a grain of salt...I only expect entertainment! The Higher Learning forum is pretty dope though!

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
If you all were more friendly, less antisocial and fair when you speak more women would feel safe and post. When you make women feel like they're going to suffer the wrath of the demonic spirits that rotate your epicenter because a demonic female broke your heart before you were of age to consume alcoholic beverages, they dont want to post in that environment. Lets be more kind to one another so we can then engage in dialogue with our female counterparts and lead them through examples of friendship, friends. :sitdown:

:deadrose: